All communication throughout the hiring process will be sent by email. Please enter a valid email account that is checked regularly when completing the application. Look for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and set your email filter to unblock, whitelist, or accept emails from these addresses.
Nationwide Inbound is a full-service inbound customer service center that answers incoming calls for clients throughout the US and Canada. Employees enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment with opportunities for career growth. The attraction, development, and retention of talent are one of our key strategies to support the growth and success of our Call Center.
We are seeking positive, assertive individuals with excellent communication and computer skills to assist our company in excelling to the next level. Applicants demonstrating the ability to deliver superior quality customer service will receive immediate consideration. Full and part-time employment is available for all shifts. Rotating weekend shifts are required.
Nationwide Inbound is a steadily growing business with room for advancement for individuals who show dedication, leadership, and proficiency.
- Be able to type 40 words per minute
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- You must appear in person to this job; not a work-from-home position.
Positions are available at our Freeport IL location.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Training
- FTO (Flexible Paid Time Off)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
SUMMARY: Operates communication system to answer and dispatch incoming calls from customers and to take orders, provide quotes, schedule appointments, field questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information for clients by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers all incoming calls in a timely and pleasant manner.
- Obtains customer information accurately according to ATSI guidelines.
- Performs data entry to accurately record and deliver messages, furnishes information and relays calls accurately and efficiently.
- Dispatches service and emergency response calls according to client protocol.
- Identifies and escalates priotry issues per client protocol instruction.
- Handles phone dispatch action sand other actions as required.
- Delivers prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to book a sale of schedule an appointment.
- Reports for schedule shits, mandatory meetings and complies with company policies.
- Notifies supervisor of any discrepancies or updates required in accounts.
- Meets call center metrics that are required in recording scores, cooking scores and answering scores.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have computer and word processing skills with typing ability of at least 40 words per minute.
- Must be able to operate equipment such as radio communication equipment, headset, desktop computer equipment, copier, telephone device for the deaf (TTD/TTY) and other related equipment. Training available and required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three month of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to actively listen and speak fluently and clearly in a friendly and efficient manner. The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to handle stressful situations, establish and maintain satisfactory working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and clients.
The ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS:
May be required as deemed necessary.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; use hands and arms to feel or reach; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required include close & distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, relate or a logical assignment to the position.
Nationwide Inbound Inc.
Are you looking for a career with flexible hours and opportunity for growth? Nationwide Inbound is the place for you! We are expanding our teams and looking for the best our area has to offer. Scroll below for career openings.
Nationwide Inbound Inc. is a full-service customer contact center that provides professional, cost-effective services to companies of all sizes. Over 20 years ago we began as a single seat answering service. Today, we have immensely grown to earn the trust of hundreds of companies across North America in Home Services and 50 other industries. From day one our goal and driving force has been to assist businesses with the highest quality of customer support.
Company Website: www.nationwideinbound.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)