Nationwide Inbound Inc. is looking for personable and energetic Customer Advocates to join our ever growing inbound call center. Customer Advocates assist our clients, provide product/service information, fulfill customer needs and try to resolve any problems callers face with accuracy and efficiency. Employees enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment with opportunities for career growth. Along with inbound call taking, Customer Advocates are offered the chance to participate in special projects across all divisions.
Applicants demonstrating the ability to deliver superior customer service will receive immediate consideration. Full and part-time employment is available for all shifts. Rotating weekend shifts are required.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Schedule appointments for home repair companies
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Be able to type 30 words per minute
- Excellent computer and customer service skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You must appear in person for this job; it is not a work-from-home position
Positions are available at our Freeport, IL and Sterling, IL locations.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Training
- FTO (Flexible Paid Time Off)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
All communication throughout the hiring process will be sent by email. Please enter a valid email account that is checked regularly when completing the application. Look for emails from @careerplug.com and set your email filter to unblock, whitelist, or accept emails from these addresses.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nationwide Inbound Inc.
Are you looking for a career with flexible hours and opportunity for growth? Nationwide Inbound is the place for you! We are expanding our teams and looking for the best our area has to offer. Scroll below for career openings.
Nationwide Inbound Inc. is a full-service customer contact center that provides professional, cost-effective services to companies of all sizes. Over 20 years ago we began as a single seat answering service. Today, we have immensely grown to earn the trust of hundreds of companies across North America in Home Services and 50 other industries. From day one our goal and driving force has been to assist businesses with the highest quality of customer support.
Company Website: www.nationwideinbound.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)