At Nationwide Inbound Inc., we continually look for the best people to help take our company to the next level. We are currently searching for a talented individual to join our marketing and sales teams. This opportunity is to generate sales leads in the contact center solutions market, particularly within the healthcare industry. Ideal candidates will have a strong competitive nature, possess an optimistic attitude and are motivated by success.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly call metrics and lead quotas
- Identify key players, influencers and decision makers and capture their contact information including email and phone numbers
- Gain understanding of current client environment and gather information about prospects' needs and challenges
- Build and cultivate relationships for follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Establish effective working relationships with marketing and sales representatives to achieve maximum activity through coordinated efforts
- Accurately enter and track all activity in SugarCRM
- 2 years of experience working in telesales and telemarketing
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable making cold calls to obtain quality leads
- Strong, clear voice with high energy and good phone presence
- A positive attitude and the ability to collaborate with a team
- Ability to gauge and qualify prospective client interest
- Competent computer skills
- You must appear in-person to do this job; This is not a work from home position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Health Insurance
- FTO (Flexible Paid Time Off)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must submit a complete resume and cover letter.
Nationwide Inbound Inc.
Are you looking for a career with flexible hours and opportunity for growth? Nationwide Inbound is the place for you! We are expanding our teams and looking for the best our area has to offer. Scroll below for career openings.
Nationwide Inbound Inc. is a full-service customer contact center that provides professional, cost-effective services to companies of all sizes. Over 20 years ago we began as a single seat answering service. Today, we have immensely grown to earn the trust of hundreds of companies across North America in Home Services and 50 other industries. From day one our goal and driving force has been to assist businesses with the highest quality of customer support.
Company Website: www.nationwideinbound.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)